Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lost A Bet Punishment

The best SEA DOUBLE TLE and goodbye Vancouver!

Hey Kids,
after weeks of uncertainty has come: my last 24 hours in Vancouver have begun! But first things first:

Seattle

Last Monday was called for Lisi and me after 3 hours of sleep: the early bird catches the worm , for the first bus to Seattle was even posted.

A four-hour bus trip on which we were aware of citrus fruit and nut import bans, a smacking gum Cowboy next to us and a muffle term border officials were later we made it on the spot and Seattle are equally popular: bus in downtown during the day that is free! Since you can find beautiful wat save you!
featured arrived at the hostel we surprisingly solid as clean, modern and pleasantly quiet everything was. HI Hostel in Seattle at the American = I can only recommend it.

The first tourist highlight was the visit of the then Public Markets! Fish, Organic Food and Ullis Pub. Nice! The weather was for a gray morning and then suddenly the best of him. Fätt.








Gas Works Park was then surprisingly unspectacular, looked a little like North Sea, and invited them to nap, ne Lisa? (See small white spot on the hill)



The Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum is a much more worth a visit. The second morning we spent there completely. For all the people interested in guitar music certainly a highlight in Seattle. SO there was different stuff from Hendrix and Kurt Cobain (who came so both of Seattle) and make a wide range and musical instruments and practice rooms for music myself. That was so cool after months once again making music together with a drum. Bands I miss you!




the afternoon we were then in the Sonic Boom record store and it was great. Too stupid that I rumschleppen no plates with me, can the store was really mad.



In the evening we set off down the road to the largest building in Seattle that does not Spaceneedle is but an office building where for $ 5 instead of 20 $ has a much better view and even looks down on the Needle. See for yourself:



is now just come Josh (the dude with the tomorrow I will hitch-hiking) so I'll tell you later! The blog is not finished yet!

... and goes on:





Otherwise this has now used the Indian Summer and Lisa and I have once again used the day before the sun and great weather for 4th Street and down a bit strolled through the shops:




And now he is already there: my last night in Vancouver. Once I've finished these lines I'm gonna change around the way to Lisa or the last pictures and then we take them even to the airport and says goodbye. Meals and probably also by Dody.

sorry.

morning it's off to Josh, nem Australians who responded to my notices out to hitchhike to the north! But of this more soon, I gotta go!

Xoxo
Carsten

0 comments:

Post a Comment