Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is A Watson 853 The Same As A Percocet 10

Oktoberfest Trip Report 01:10:10 (day 1)

Joar, as announced, at least with a few chosen ones, I will blog more again, so I'll start with the trip report. Unfortunately
have I not managed to take my block with the real Oktoberfest, but I think fürn little trip report's enough yet (in some areas, supplemented by memory sketches and photo times).

11:00 Meeting at the station with Mazzl. First travel half purchased from Mazzl.

11:05 train arrives. Train is never late, as usual, today. Had 11 minutes scheduled time, so another 8 minutes. Will fit.

11:19 Arrival in Mannheim, 5 minutes until our train enters. First travel half is opened and activated. We do not take the open beer on the train.

11:24 My beer is empty. The first half is amazing on an empty stomach purely good. I feel in top shape.

13:06 I comment online that now sits at attention the second half. If I had just left, I would have saved a good 20 € to surf alone cost over 2 days.

14:36 I remember me on my project with the block and start with the notes, while in our cabin photo rumgeht times and each may. The old whore.

14:39 According to a good 2 hours driving time, the first 2 liters of the finest Franciscan below. Just that we have at the other end of the train, that is opposite from the dining car and we therefore taken place to get beer by the completely full train run / stagger need is a little jealous.
The thought vanishes at the sight of our brightly plastered window. As always, all 12 beer labels from now settled and stuck to the glass door. From the outside we look safe as a full group Assis .. if they only knew.

14:40 Collective flashback to our film idea. Snakes on a Plane was yesterday, tomorrow is "Water in the Train", a train of no apparent reason is flooded and Samuel L. Jackson as a veteran has to fight his ticket inspector by the floods.

14:55 Mazzl O-Ton "And what do you eat in the tent, Simi? BACK TOMATO?"

15:01 We ponder future costumes for the dirty Thursday. About Ash Ketchum and his Pokemon on the long-established Spartans to the Fantastic 4, Simi makes the thing and we want to rub feces, because the dried looked so real.

15:14 While we'll be in Munich, which does not discourage us the Velcro our seats to install and us to beat up with the scratchy ends. As always, John is the only one who keeps track of them. Running.

15:20 The curtain hangs from the open window and acts as if he pulled any minute by the wind from its hinges. 2 seconds later he is torn from its hinges - from me. It glides smoothly henceforth carried by the wind.

15:29 "fart + Simi meat again" No idea what this means, obviously, we had arrived in Munich at the main station, but more because I do not know. I was already good at 30-40%.

15:36 Before we continue on the path, we first go to Burger King and push us inside a second breakfast. I think the wars had something to do with the Simi meat.

15:58 We want to take the subway to the hostel have, but unfortunately no plan by which the underground and in which direction. That'll be fun. We first run through the subway and look at all sorts of plans and maps.

16:07 We're finally in the right subway. Hopefully. We are certainly not all there, exacerbating the matter then we have to be the latest by 17 clock at the hostel, otherwise our rooms released. I think at least.

16:44 We arrived at the hostel, we have brought our bedding and refer first of our beds, I think so many beds in India, there was relative better but scantily-based enough for us for 2 nights quite drunk.

16:45 solangsam The water level drops again. The food it is likely to have a not inconsiderable part. Slowly I realize also that I just brought my 125 from € 100 € alone have the check-in allowed. The other 25 € on it went on the outward journey. Which means I am completely blank. Very promising.

16:50 Hab first brake belly read read in my notes, but then I remembered. The victim in the round was polite but determined invited to an all-round burning stomach, which was also accepted by those around you. The tracks will be on display for a few hours.

17:10 Moved, barely made fresh HERE los direction Theresienwiese. On the way we passed a penny and a Schlecker. There will be certain beer. 17:18

travel half of Schlecker. Although Beck's, is still not really easy to clean. But is already fit, the rumbling stomach is stuffed with beer.

17:56 After we had been at the bank, any money, level and mood has, our ticket man noticed by the way there, that he has the ticket at the hostel and leave comments to me directly. Thank you to the spot.
tomorrow we should see that we took the first two lines in the Munich subway anyway without a valid ticket. Who could also to expect that we still have tickets stamped by machine.

18:52 Arrival at the meadows. Direct even a shit "Sky Rocket" or so down, what was deathly high and I had obviously forgotten you that I'm terrible fear of heights. 'll Be all right.

18:56 survived the killer part, are glad to again cheer floor. The alcohol was vortexed well, that was not quite past me without a trace.

19:19 The first half at the Oktoberfest in hand, which is also the same shot by me. Meanwhile there is the same one XXL-Schnitzel.

19:38 The chips will come, directly or quartered before I had the opportunity to hold the whole picture. Delicious was not him, the side dishes were better than the main course, but the stomach is full and can get another beer. Meanwhile, we are all in 6th Half.

20:06 A cucumber is left lying on the table. Benny John encourages this for a 1 € to lick off the table. Complete without hands. Simi increases with an € to Mazzl too, but John is still not completely convinced. So I grab me and put the 3 € 5 on the table. This convinced him and the table is clean, streak-free.

20:38 We're in the beer garden from Bräurosl. Standing in line and behind me is an obvious Australians so drunk that he never can keep his degree, and just me all upset about the shoes. Super start.

20:50 Still queuing. A waitress that I did not at first recognized as such, offers us while we wait 2 measure to bring to wait. I ask in the round "The woman says she can get us beer from inside!" I was totally flabbergasted, thought it would be a nice meadow visitor. Fail alright.

20:56 The 2 degree of coming together poured it had shown a full measure. We still, or perhaps because they cannot at a breathtaking pace purely within us.

21:06 The dimension are empty and we are in it. The first time in an Oktoberfest tent. No idea at all what. We walk directly to the tavern ignorant that there is no Stehmaß or are serving traditional. We ask but one - is the very friendly and asked us to semi-free at a table to come, there we can take the measure against. Yeah!

21:12 We have the first 5 levels, cheers! They're a bit stuffed. We in the meantime. But it tastes so unspeakably good. 21:19

online comment: "I just farted Benny in the measure". The background is that he tells me something by laying hands around me, but I just fart. At the same time this measure has its just about the right height .. I have to laugh today.

21:49 First degree empty, actually it should be enough for today, but my tastes it so well that I someday have a second degree in hand. Do not know if I've ordered the stolen or anyone. Both are about equally likely at this time.

23:46 We arrive back at the hostel. Benny and I are sitting at the door and talk when we are approached by a girl, if we still want to celebrate with her party around the corner. Amused at the expression level is using my presentation to explain to her that we refuse, even if they do not understand this could be that we would not come because they look so good and so do we, but we would rather high. I believe her a simple No would have preferred.

00:41 Interview has yet taken longer. Felt like 10 minutes, were apparently close to 3 hours. Well, I wake schonmal the rest of the already sleeping people with loud burping and farting, while Benny is sitting so long in the pot until it falls asleep, the left leg.

01:04 Notwithstanding any other sleeper I turn my phone from home connection at full volume. The rest is annoyed by TKKG, but I fall asleep like a drunken baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment