Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Entocort Taper Schedule

Oktoberfest Trip Report see 02.10.10 (Day 2)

5:30 Someone had obviously forgotten his alarm clock to the time from Central / Eastern Bulgaria our switch and so the alarm beaten 1 1 / 2 hours to ring early. In turn all awake. At this time we did not know what chance is hereby had actually offered.

7:00 General awakening, Simi has evidenced his notes he has written to me a movie crack, congratulations to. We also warn the only ones who yesterday had 2 measure. Overall, the 4.5 liter - not a bad debut. Especially since the first day we just wanted to run the Oktoberfest.

7:20 Kacken, showers, thrown into the finest yarn. "Running", comments apparently saw the world as quite different. As always after a drunken showers.

7:30 departure to the dining room, the highest railway: Johanns farts smell of bowel necrosis and required us to flee.

7:33 needy Breakfast with cereals and orange juice. not just of taste, Zacherl, but acceptable.

8:30 departure to the Oktoberfest, today - as they say - and hearty on the cable pulled through thick downloaded a. So at least the plan, because if I had known how right I would have.
8:38
find the travel half the Schlecker I so outstanding that I must let you know directly into Facebook, the whole world.

09:15 Arrival at the meadows. Today's goal is to be the Hacker tent. Once there, the snake looks tempting to short. The first half is in there too, seems to run. Directly employed and it works after a short time ahead. But not because people come in but because the upcoming give up.

10:26 We also give up and rush off to us at the side entrance of the hackers in order, even after an hour and give up. The next target is the toilet, then eat something and then in the beer garden.

12:12 The first half of this day, preliminary 5.5 liters. Everything is going well, we have a good spot, if need an umbrella over us and the beer flowing. We decide to 2-3 half to stay and then take to the next level with intermediate orgy waiting on us. In

12:53 exhilarating pace and after 3 rounds back to back, we arrive at a total of 7 liters.

13:46 Next to us at the table takes a family with 3 or 4 years Child. John is very excited. Benny commented on it online: "Rumor: johann has ne pregnant 13 year old."

patter 14:20 The predicted 8 liters at the Oktoberfest on my body a. After 5 half day, need Regenaration, dizziness plagues me - sitting down.

14:31 Quick snuff another round of the Swiss next to us. While I laugh at Simi, which is a mixture of tobacco and snot verschmiiert in the face, I realize that I'll do the same. Wirs still find funny.

14:44 Benny and I to decide to take the cheese noodles from yesterday and the food cart, we will of Mario from Super Mario Bros. ' served. Excellent, so it tastes as well.

15:41 I decide on a final status to be taken as Facebook and decide 20 euros are enough money versurft. Well, I do not pay so ..

16:07 meantime we are really tight. I find it difficult to concentrate on individual cases. From fear to forget this moment, I tell them Simi that I have problems when I quickly head to - and herwackle my environment focus.

16:24 The last half of 7 is emptied, intermediate level: 9 liters. From 'just in the beer garden' was an entire lunch, including a half in the afternoon. We are on now, it is now queuing up around the croak.

17:36 We come for interesting history in the Paulaner tent at. Actually we wanted to do us all regular. I will however address of people who had booked for the whole day, if I want to buy their tapes. However, since I had seen before, as it has failed on other doors, I was skeptical, especially since he was 10 euros per ribbon. Finally saw the trial of the case, we pay 20 € now and when we come in, then comes out again and we pay a 20, for a total of 4 tapes. Even before I could talk over, pulled out the other 20 Simi € and expresses it in the woman's hand. The tapes were so completely bought and 10 minutes later we were in the tent.

17:59 After a short orientation discover we have luck and a semi-free table with 5 as peers with whom we associate ourselves directly and soon after we have (thanks for the word) the first piston of the present day in the hand. Even after 3-4 liters, alone now, it tastes stunningly good.

18:15 I talk with my neighbor Franzl Bank, a native of Bavaria. About Stuttgart 21, the smoking ban at the Oktoberfest and otherwise, God and the world.

19:01 The next round is to measure, do not know whose drink, for I am told bust since the 10 € for the tape gently. The 100 €, which I have missed yesterday lifted. No wonder 35 € alone in the beer garden - but I find full-bodied with the rest.

20:38 Pee After almost 2 degree. Mazzl comes with. We are pissed, and I chat to me over the type while I watch him staring into his eyes. On the way back, I get lost hopelessly with Mazzl and we run an estimated 10 times over on the same benches. In my helplessness I write an SMS Benny where they sit for (meaning the table number was), his reply: "On our original site. Thank you for that.

20:57 We arrive back at Table # 20. Today I go to no more toilet. Even though I've now understood that the area is reflected and also when I'm in the same distance the chapel stood (which had been my reference point), I was on the completely wrong side of the tent.

21:27 Last slide inside the tent, within the next half hour, we make our custom-made number 3 on the road. Once fully launched by the finish.

12:10 Simi recover after many attempts, we have outside of the tent lost directly to get the rest of the Fantastic Four against the U-Bahn. On the way we had found a Wiesnhut that each was too big. We have taken him anyway, just because we have pulled out from under the tire of a parked car ..

12:30 After a short dispute come to me and John to our room. The Lord had apparently left his key in the room and the idea was not the hotel's doorman too well. He has also kindly pointed out to us: "You shall not think, just do what you say." I reply: "Sorry, I'm from the age when I obey blindly."

12:40 witted I access in the room directly to the block and write down in the finest Arabic "Back again, L auschich hjkhjkhkj. Moreover, we find again Simi, who is asleep and I can not let him take me to wake him and to put a piece of sausage breakfast sandwiches in the head. I look at the situation in short, find for the vegetarian then too hard and put John's hat to have. Even much better. Go

0:49 gaining sleep I'm still fast photographic evidence of it and put me beaten, dead tired from an estimated 8 liters of beer today, to bed. Before I ask, of course, a further consequence TKKG and fall asleep within seconds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment