Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Duck Billed Platypuses For Sale

Jericho Beach

Hey Kids, I
Dody and were now making in rainy weather photos at Jericho Beach just outside of Vancouver. A few of my past impressions Vancouver can see this: (I would like to post some more, but I do not know where my SD card Dody hingeklüngelt and he has been sleeping But just as beautiful on the carpet ... I think I'll complement the blog tomorrow but for a few more photos).



Futures








As in Texas with bullet holes!



Oh how süüüüüß (around 15 small Rabbit where we stayed for over an hour - all catch trials, of course, failed in vain)


times are translucent in the area!.


Hoodiebros! Otherwise it goes


tomorrow for fifth last working day of gelato and then it's never "Cup or cone?". YES! Seattle next week is also great and then I'll see:).

Until then,
xx
Carsten

Ps has been running since last Thursday by the way Rodriguez's "Machete" here in the cinema. Is viewed - bold>!

Pps: Madness Band:

0 comments:

Post a Comment