Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tablecloths Overlay With Sunflowers

you are the moon

almost never goes according to plan the life, no matter how carefully one has thought of everything. - Quote from the book 'Forever, your dad'. I love it.
Just like this song:



Once you took me in a dream, we walked together along the beach. I saw our two footprints in the sand, they were close to each other. While we went, I saw all the happenings of my life before me, the beautiful and sad. But the whole time, your lane next to me, you walked with me. When I saw a time of sadness and fear, was suddenly only see a trace. I asked you entstetzt: "Where have you been, in the worst time of my life?" You saw me in the eye and said "There, where you only one set of footprints in the sand see, I have carried you!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment