Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Official Wakeboard Tower Height

Review 2010

The Best in 2010 was: My two favorite people with me to have been happy to be
Then I would have in 2010 would rather not: armed with important People, this one mistake
2010, I have learned: The you do not trust each should not be one of the smile of a person should do depends, which one must sometimes forgive that one mistake should not do it again, despite all the life goes on, the only people are having a really love and which one should be grateful for what you have.
My films of the year were: of Dear, My Sister's Keeper
My songs of the year were: Dashboard Confessional - You have stolen my heart, 30 Seconds to Mars - Hurricane, Lifehouse - Broken, very many songs by Philipp Poisel. were
My books of the year: Forever, your dad, The Dear John, With you by my side
2010 had / (me): I learned a lot from someone
was 2010, I made it: to be circuit champion to be in the Union League, love me right and make the same mistake again
2010 I: liked nothing special, but still very learned a lot from this, even from my mistakes
2010, I was: for some time, very happy
These issues I have 2010 in the media particularly annoyed: Justin Bieber, Twilight
The most beautiful places in which I was 2010: Brazil, California, Spain, London, Hamburg, Berlin
I'm ch proud that I 2010: still have not given up and hold on to the people who love me really.
This has disappointed me 2010: some people who love
I had in 2010 less / less to do: people trust from the beginning, to forgive some people, far too much zurückzustecken
I had 2010 more / do more to neglecting not so much for someone
2010 I have most of the time: wasted
The most interesting people with whom I emulate 2010: Julia, Denise, Victor, David
These 3 words describe my 2010 best: happy, painful, love
I look forward to 2011 because: I would like to change a lot / has.
2011 I would like less: argue, trust someone again
2011 I want more: travel experience, success, happy
My top 3 wishes for 2011 : be happy, be healthy and Julia and the others continue to have with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment