Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gay Hookup Spots In Md

Canada

Today there are six months to the day since I started my journey. Normally, I digress

would probably üpig and let the whole madness again pass in review, but that is beyond the scope at this point because my alarm clock will ring again tomorrow morning at 5:30, it's way too late again and I still a result of my new favorite zombie series The Walking Dead "must see!

The time was in June as previously expected incredibly fast around. It happened so incredibly much, I have so many great people from so many countries made, have traveled with them, got them lived, worked, celebrated laughed and sometimes cried.

I'm glad that there are still so many people read along from home, write me comments and do not forget me. Thank you thank you thank you ... I'm looking forward to no longer even seeing you in so long (?) distance. After all, the Immergutticket is already ordered, so probably the end of May to go back!

In this sense, and the highest reverence: for the next 5.5 months!

Cheers, Carsten


Ps snow storm! Finally:

0 comments:

Post a Comment