Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Pinky Toe Is Swollen

Adieu 2010

Dear Reader,

if you read this, I linger perhaps no longer among them, for











... (what a punch line) ...














I'm probably burst.

come home and a plate of delicious carrots transition quasi-potato soup, 1.5 Nesquik Cereal bowls, a plate of pasta Bolognaise and tzatziki and another bowl Schokocereal (!) - Now I feel like a nasty fat bag or with it to say the words of the Gremlins: mjam mjam! could not end

My unending appetite it be established that we were sledding today. By "we" I mean me and Gisella and "carriage" I mean a $ 4.50 plastic mat from Canadian Tire. What I had for a laugh!

Feels 14 years younger I am so toppled dozens of times in the snow and am runtergedüst the short but steep slope.
Gisella was the first time in their lives carriage ride (I know ...) and found it but actually stupid. Tzz ... always this winter philistines.
No matter: I was soaking wet and very happy end. But they see themselves:




Then there was still Christmas Eve started after the Christmas meeting with the family with a spontaneous stroll on Mont Royal. With super horny weather, I had a lovely view of the snowy Montreal:




Evening cook and then send as much as possible Christmas improvise:



A classic: the "Happy-in-the-camera" Greeting




The best lasagna in the world! After 3 days they had eaten it sometimes.

And then ended Christmas Eve at 3 clock at night with a round of Gremlins. Great!

Otherwise we were yesterday on tour in the NEM Katacombes! The performers include the Sonic Avenues coming to Germany in the spring. Who is on 70s punk, they will love! The shop also like very well and besides trashy skull pillars, especially very cheap beer and nice staff to offer. Very nice.

now remains for me nothing left but to wish you all a happy (so is with you soon so far) and I hope you read in the new year.

the days I had my way, on New Year's probably best of all time last year, think back in Berlin. A kiss to all who were there engaged in some form. Passing by without grooving to here again for the Jahesabschluss Schnuckie with the wrong pool of Mondo Ray:



it well and by next year, ha!

XOXO
Carsten

0 comments:

Post a Comment