Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bowling Ball Clearance

Rough days ...

Hey Kids,
what is going on? After a large depression stage last night and midday today on the Where to go in October (sometimes draw a sort of thing down quite beautiful) I'm after a really cool day (or rather evening) and a Mitternachtsmahl with Liz (thanks for that!) Is now positive (ER ) things.

I'm still not really where I hinsoll (Victoria at the moment sounds very good for me -? But who knows what I think about it tomorrow) with me and my future, but I try really the 10,000 possibilities before me be an opportunity and not be seen as a burden.
It's just sometimes hard when everything seems unmanageable, but ultimately that's precisely the challenge it is to master during my Canadian adventure.

Anyway, after a frustrated morning and before it then went to work I have done probably the only right and went with Doddy at Elizabeth Park. Unfortunately, we were able to close on time-something which is why we only chase through part of the park. Nichtsdestotroz the weather was great weather photo ... but they see themselves:








This way, even a picture of my apartment. Which you have so I do not get to see:



... aaand the obligatory view from the balcony:



This chic apartment, I've finally Taccos for Dody and made me. Here is a picture of the perfect Bilderbuchtaccos:



And the destruction:




The soundtrack to the blog today comes from The New Amsterdams, the side project of Get Up Kids Dude, probably one of the most beloved types my youth. Super song and video very idyllic:



xoxo

Carsten

Ps: I do my job here so it makes even your "I will comment. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment