Friday, September 10, 2010

Real Estate Investment Trust Business Plan

travel bug all over

Hello Internet,

now is so slow the fall in Canada ... although it is still not as cold as it has remained at home tell me all of Germany, but the days are noticeably shorter, it rains more often and also the temperatures sometimes only scratch the 20 degrees.

Nevertheless, it was in the last few days some very nice late summer day with sunshine to the bitter end. So I've finally taken the opportunity and I put up with my camera direction Kitsbeach. Others came out is this:





Exits I then the session in Chinatown. Here the famous infamous entrance gate which by the way just once a block away from my apartment.



is otherwise now begun my well last month in Vancouver. Presumably, the 25th be my last working day on 27 It is then for 2 days with Lisa to Seattle and where I am probably in October verschlägt is what concerns me most right now.

I have pictures seen by people who are currently in Northern BC and Yukon Territory and it looks incredible! There is a lack

me only a fellow traveler, I not so haphazard and hitchhiked to travel alone like. Thus, I was so in various hostels to distribute notices with which I am looking for Travel Mates. I have no idea whether anyone actually logged on so far I have not heard of any case.

Anyway, I'll probably make a decision in the next few days, because if all else fails then soon a flight ticket to Montreal (or wherever) must be booked.

In this sense, sometimes more.

xoxo

Carsten

Ps: Running up and down at the moment: the "new" Kings of Convenience!

Mrs. Cold - Kings of Convenience from Lotho Lotho on Vimeo .

0 comments:

Post a Comment