Sunday, May 24, 2009

Racquel Darrian Breast Surgery



What bad experiences are good? What are they good for? So far I
moved despite my most depressed mind is always something good out of everything. And if only the knowledge that a certain type of person actually does not fit into my life.
only I had somehow imagined the whole Sun I am going through my ... Well do with life and all sorts of cheeses. Draw from my experience and at some point, when I encounter the situation again I draw from the experience and know that I am behaving. White, set in a 50-50 decision to count. I had imagined, and so far it has naja also to some extent, therefore, hinge cut at least moderate. Too Many situations have just not repeated. What is me but this time employed the thing that I find myself in a situation in which I, not too long before that point, ever was. I took my self to promise to learn from that situation. It was a hard, unpleasant and very painful time, something I had to take from the situation. And I've definitely my Experiences. Only ... I now feel with open eyes in the same situation to run. My problem is, there are signs of a repeat of the situation. But there remains a residual risk. When is my time where I jump off and bring me to safety, due to my experience should act so? And what if I jump too soon? Basically, I would say yes, in my own currency, it is perfectly indifferent, do what you first that comes to mind and learn from it just for next time ... what an irony.
I think the situation would be easier to handle if I did not know that the decision has been made in me long ago. If I did not know that this is just a desperate attempt by my mind here, cover up, that my gut feeling has already taken control. And that success regardless of the path is long drawn. I am happy. I'm afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment