Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Headache And Swelling 38 Weeks Pregnant



impressive, which could resume as a simple events on the earth. You live your life, everything runs without obstacles - not that I would have lived differently. Then something happened, totally banal, everyday. And suddenly you're standing in the same World, you see everything again, but it's different. The same activities, the same people, the same procedure. Everything as always. Nevertheless, this event has changed somewhat. My view to the rear, behind in the past and I notice errors. The errors were obvious. must be things which do not have and take revenge now. But normally I would now be on the floor, devastated. But I think I'm in the further development of a step. What I've done brings me now. So I'm for it. It was my doing so it is now my bath from a mixture of self-worthlessness and disappointment that I must take. Well I is not, but I think it is - Unfortunately - to do so. Error can do, they should not repeat it. And we'll, it is now showing good to me, especially me, to show myself that I have learned and am willing to bring about change. I think time will tell how far I am in development or if I'm one step beyond the edge already.
I mean, how much chance it could be that I think of her and the sun begins to shine. Does not speak literally, word for word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment