Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pianomusic Restaurant



If you turn on routine, can significantly change the world around you. That's what happened. On a birthday, the saying "no thanks, I drink now and in the near future no alcohol" to bring, I did not let me be without prejudice to the conversation, but that I spend a good hour to justify myself, I should not have been thought. And it gives me serious pause for thought. Better safe so was all just fun and something to Comments fell, gnihihi and we have all, everyone super amused at my expense. Bluuuub. However, let me ask
has the evening really, if I and my environment is so far / are. It may be unusual because it's the weekend, you are together in the "clique" and there is even a reason to deny someone of those present alcohol. Ok, so far as I follow too. Certainly I would have asked because of my astonishment: Why? But all of the following questions testified, one part of total intolerance and sometimes a frightening picture of the wrong drug, alcohol.
"What do you want? Jägermeister or tequila?"
"No, thank you drinking today and in the near Time nix "
" Why? "
" Because I do ne creatine treatment. "
" Why do you do that? "
" For a bit of weight, mass, volume, etc need to. "
" Why? "It
was a kind of order of the questions that showed me first ok something is not going well. Shortly thereafter, I realized I'm not wrong, I was against wrong. Not what I was doing was in need of justification, but what all did my friends. And this is the false picture of the drug alcohol. Had my right opposite the picture, so I would not have to justify myself for my non-use, notices on the edge of the conversation generally went far beyond the birthday, but YOU can for their consumption. The question did not have to read to me "Why do you drink alcohol?" but from me to them all "Why is drinking your Welch?" What do I do now but is the norm, or the world has turned so much that people should justify themselves if they do the right thing? Oblique.
Another topic that brought me a new acquaintance, is less so as to detach from me. The total addition to the lack of understanding as I can have a birthday party and without drinking, I had to put up with the frequent devaluations. Sounds harder than I mean. As I said, everything was so funny, and yes, I had nothing against it, but it gives me to think about what is behind it.
"You are full of the boring, that you drink nothing"
"Man, is with you even begin fasting nothing, so go with you no mood"
At two very succinct gist of the evening to take statements. Me, let me ask my environment really feels this way? How exactly? That being said, I understand it less serious condolences, as I implied when I'm drunk or drink alcohol, I'm great, tutti and everything and if not, then do not. But beyond that, it tells me something about these people in general, namely that its conclusion as soon as my comparison not drink, he is boring, listless, no party. After all, if they'd actually followed the evening would be noticed quickly that I had more fun than sober yesterday as most of the people drinking it. So there was no loss of my environment through my abstinence. Consequently, there were stereotypes. But where are the stereotypes? Is it to devalue someone in our minds so if he does not drink alcohol, that he now appears to us as uninteresting? Because as explained, the reality was this that I had my fun and more of it than the majority of those present. What basically refuted the thesis, but also shows that there is also embodied in my person that I am sober Sun makes bland. That was the reality. But the image of society ... hm, difficult. I believe in the generation between 15-25 Alcohol is underestimated. Hardly anyone in this generation would drink it seriously hold 4 weeks, no alcohol. And if he would not done it, nevertheless its fun on the one hand and take him to the other hand not his Partygefolge (yes the words party and "no alcohol in one sentence than non-contradiction). I think it's because alcohol too much is consumed habitually. It's the weekend, friends, party, next word 95% of young people, the word alcohol to mind would come bet. Perhaps because alternatives are missing. Not really. Real they are there, more than before, and the binge drinking is a problem of today. But in the mind of many people, there is apparently only possible on weekends to drink alcohol and then take action. Perhaps it has something to do with the decline of values. Many people my age have a Friends of the joint on the booze but no longer is based. Of course there is then plenty of boring at the weekend to take time just to hang out. Entirely free from alcohol because of what is one to talk to. It combines a rule common party experience and that's it. Someone with values, personal and character values that happens only with difficulty. You look for people do not then of whether they are drinkers or not, but maybe if they continue to bring a human or a human have to offer something. But hey, between 15-25 who is thinking about itself and its advancement as a human being. Hardly one. I think the rate of those that do is the same as the people who drink four weeks, yet nothing could have fun. Whether there's some corelation between? Hm .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment