Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Skiing After Gallbladder Removal



I imagine the path I had to tread, as a hike over hill and dale before, I am now well on the way down - which ironically white good thing is I would have to be a time that is felt not so far away, never thought that I would again get to enjoy the emotional candor. . But I'm sure I've left the mountain behind me. Granted, it was a fantastic view from every angle, and even now, standing in the valley below, I can say that one of the most beautiful Mountains, which was I could be the lucky one to get on it (wow, here the metaphor is bad in the eye). Fortunately white I can now say with a wink. The tears have dried and I can say it without any tweaks somewhere in me or scratch. This has finally probably share a person who probably knows nothing of their power or their happiness. But I think that they need not. Meanwhile, it is still early enough to get hold of.

Hmm, a strange feeling as you stand up, turns around, sees behind him a snow-covered mountain, he is apparently weathered in the clouds. With a mixture of satisfaction and feeling "that it finally over, "overlooks the route to the 'here' And yet, one looks forward in the face of the -. in the distance hardly noticeable, but certainly closer to come -. Berges, waiting with a smile on sonnendurchbrochenen clouds on with a short melancholy takes the last view from the trodden path, one gathers, and begins slowly but surely the next promotion. In the sun awaits him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment