Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is It Okay To Buy A Claddagh For A Friend



The difference between habit and love. Probably difficult, I think, at least. But
of early ... or at least not directly from the middle. Hum, after calming separation is one I think as a rule totally fucked up, sure. But concerns me why that is. I dig in my experience, box and even though I already hear people say "That's different", I can only return that is not there. The Relationship was different, the people, everyday life, basically everything that happened in the relationship, yes. But the pain I feel will be unbearable after each separation. On the merits, but I was not really taken as seriously as I thought or wished. Maybe somehow understandable, after the 100th meeting, and as an outsider. They gave me to understand, be it custom, and the passing of time. Hm, yes, I made the experience already. Also habit hurts in the beginning, it hurts to be overcome and again to break new ground. Yes, no question. But now something else. There was no time for practice. What I feel is not a habit in the everyday relationship, it is more widely more. I know and feel the difference between love and habit. I had habit, even that hurts, as I said, but it is "a different kind of pain". Habit subsides, fading and makes me look forward in spite of everything, though with tears in his eyes.
But the shit here is different. I feel the difference, faded nothing, nothing makes me look forward. On the contrary, over time I have the feeling I feel even more a part of her. It's just ... wow, yes, different. Only
'll, well I can draw from this knowledge at the moment no benefit. I am still here and have no idea where the front and back is where I start and where I stop should. Shit's spinnin in ma head !?!?!?!?!?! no idea where it came from. Joar, at least I'm really at a loss and also largely inactive. I am .... I .... probably confused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment