Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vietnam Propaganda Where Are Your Wives

sleepy ...

Since I'm in the first post so 'bullied' I was notified me sometimes to speak and prove that my vocabulary, at least in writing-there is still x'P

We are specially cut off earlier from the Beach Party only slept for . Delete a bedroom, it had done so ... Do nothing, we were so but still not have sorted out hard things, as well as dishes wrapped in newspaper, which we stole quite common in the hallway, following the motto 'The tenants who want their newspapers still have not got they do not', hehe.

Icarus, Chris and I are also with the clicker training is going very well. Our small Kringelrutenhundi hats now well understood and is still very enthusiastic and knows not when we stop. Or he does not understand it?
now sleeps Ikarus calmly rolled and covered. What is he dreaming that?

The latest news of the day: Tomorrow we will visit again in the new apartment by a member of the Animal Protection Association 'initiative consistent animal welfare', because of Buddha. Since I'm curious.

greetings, the Basenji mistress, now I watch a movie.

And of course the countdown: 40 days nor

0 comments:

Post a Comment