Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pressure In Lower Stomach Peeing Alot

is important that you know you never have given up

one last time All the words they say fade, everything disappears. Such is life, I think to myself. What is life? Life is movement you are staying, some things away from you.
you go further back you can some things. Including you.
I blog at the moment not much, but that's not because I have no time or inclination. But simply because it has to end sometime. You are still here so, forget and I will not, but every day it gets easier. I am after all still there, everything goes on without you. What I lack is not everything what makes me, I've learned.


One thing is clear, there was nothing comparable to what you give, with what you show and how you live.
let go sooner or later you must. And now I know that you will not come back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment