Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Donminos Rules For Chicken Feet

Call Center

Aloha everyone,
I had to call in sick today at work, I should be out of my bed - I after 17.5 hours of sleep now and know by heart - and did not move much anyway update after several days, the blog. What favorable circumstances! Has anyone

"Where Wilen dig the maggots," read? Where protagonist nail for a few marks on the building, in some factories or in the Call Center works! I understand now probably better than ever before as it is a shit job to have. And so my I can not get this "aaargh no desire to work in gelato today." They are compared with the current fun well while working luxury problems.

That would not be the most interesting job I thought so before that, but not only that everything essential is gray and open-plan office esque than I imagined it did - on my first day of training imagine out also that all conditions otherwise are as advertised at the beginning. So look after so I should not people with problems in the online chat, but also received calls from grannies from California, Texas or even Wysconsin who want to stop by calling me orders for any of the 4 trashy mail order, or sometimes a simple talk a bit about their cats (rare ) want rummeckern or (often times).

We do not service shall be and take out orders can not even (to answer questions about the products, track orders / delete / change or stop the catalog to send) is interested, most people do not and so is talking to his mouth fuzzy only to end customers (or in most cases the customer) but then the customer service route. Annoying.

A normal daily routine looks so like this: the alarm rings at 5:45 (yes. .. I know!). Then fast ne Stulle lubricated or six-pack and bought bagels from the bus, the bus I meet then thank God for Connie and Jess (without which I would not know how it should stand there) and get going with our horrible gray and drab office building. Goodbye Sunlight - Hello Neon: Let's go for the next 8 hours in our windowless room. The two hours 7-9 minute pause before the first 15 most are pretty quiet. Grademal a handful of orders come in and sit around the time is bridged with Google Maps. Google is the only Website that works alongside the 4 Mail Order pages. How many times have I been online in rumgecruist Holzwickede or am left via Street View on my way to Henßler house. What a joke.
Frühstückchen then there exists a chat to the Connie and Jess and the 15 minutes to chill for 2 seconds to even again. The next 2 hours, then even busier. Since you ordered the hard-working cats pillows, the abysmally ugly dog trailer or even the Christmas tree too overpriced Jumbo peanuts in the collection box. the only chance to see a little daylight -
lunch. Mostly, we remain in our taste furnished lounge / dining room.
30 minutes unpaid freedom. As well!
the next two hours are not great then unlike the 2 before and after no more than the next 15 minute break, I count the minutes until closing time.
good that the whole project will only run until sometime in mid-December, I think I'd long since not even stand it. We could have taken the opportunity to be, but we would then sit in any other project in which we probably sell things over the phone, call people because of dubious polls - or in the aggregate would annoy people. This is again one step under it, harder, earn less and definitely not an option for me!
With the goal in mind in mid-December at the latest to have it so it is fairly tolerable. And despite all the non-fun, I can check off as it will ultimately experience. A question still remains: How can people make a life-long?

The positive effect of the whole: the crappy job the more you enjoy your free time. And since I always free from Thursday to Sunday at 3 by 3'm always waiting for me a long weekend of freedom. The best feeling after such a Kackwoche!

the weekend then I have also done a lot: look was attend concerts, bars, house parties on 2 eat (! One of them in nem loft), late night pizza and bad have made music with Tim & Elliott in our basement. A reward for a harsh week.



(Montreal 1)



(Montreal 2)



(Keller)



(Elliott, hyperactive, in his beloved tight pants)



(Tim accidentally in this very, very American Photo (-> you think the banner instead of the Smiths one of the Stones))

Otherwise, I hope I'm back tomorrow to have legs, but as times pretty confident.
very practical way I'm on the super deal of the weekend Pancakehaarschnitts acted out. I get a Free hair cut for my now Canada wide famous pancakes. Yuchuh ... it will then also have time!


Sun and before the completion Camera Obscura is (as are great because the winds in the chorus ??!!) many kisses and so to my readers:

xo,

Carsten

0 comments:

Post a Comment