Sunday, October 11, 2009

What Are The Big Furry Boots Called?



I think hate is a strong feeling. A strong and not to be underestimated emotion. To whom it applies is therefore always at the same time given a certain amount of honor. For who is hated, is felt for the afflicted, and although it is negative, but emotions are involved. A similar situation probably also the author of this quote:

"The worst sin we can do to our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent towards them. This is the essence of inhumanity. "

Not the last sentence, but the idea is one of the impulses so I few people in the world hate you. In figures probably no. No one is currently being hated worth. People think I use for bad , so hard feelings really, I do not hate, they are the same to me. This requires less effort and expresses more my antipathy anymore.
The problem the matter is, however, if the hate is directed more against themselves. If you dislike develops and his actions. A rejection of one's own behavior - Since the most obvious idea is to change it easily. Only if it does not change, it foments hatred. Dissatisfaction sets in, surprised to see one's own inability to avoid mistakes and coming. And that brings me to my starting point. Hate is the gentler form of disrespect, because they still feel included. Who can turn themselves have placed in hatred at some point in contempt? What happens then? How it manifests itself? Is this the moment where people of 14-storey buildings to jump from it to hope for better circumstances?
I guess nothing is what you will experience in some way themselves. Or is this one .. maybe even matter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment