Monday, July 6, 2009

Fotos,de,pati,nabidad



I'm sitting here, dead silence. All around me is so quiet, I'm afraid someone might hear my thoughts. Because they are noisy and wild. Shouting at me, the result of common ground. I only see her picture before me. In front of me and us. from us? it roar at me.
Outside it is 35 ° C. The sun is shining, the people look happy. It is so bright that my eyes . Pain To guard against this bright, friendly to me as a fair erbuntet translucent world I put my headphones into my ears. Here I can be for me, among all the people. There is a solitude that allows me to her drift. Back again. Where is she now? What she is doing? Do it to me and why not?
order to build the wall higher, I increase the maximum volume. In the hope the voice of the voice headset can in my head to drown. It is this song that binds my attention to it. Thanks to her I believe in angels, not in those with wings, no, not those with a halo, but those that one can feel at home.
fantasies crowding around my eye, I see, see us. We walk across the water, dream on us clouds. We can not be stopped, to go on and on, without a goal - but we do not need. We are the target.
on my skin as the sweat in my mind I'm with her, we are close to us, I see them, they can almost feel, almost smell it. Her face is coming closer to him and to her lips, very close to mine. Drops of sweat roll down from my skin, many little hills soft in my arms. It shakes me, I look and see the sun. At the very moment when the blinded light beam I lose my reality, I look again. Look around, someone has my thoughts heard? Everyone sits calm and focused and away from their desks. Sit on their books and computers.
had luck out the window at my side I see the sun sink, but a new one goes on - I set the letter and see it. She stands before me. Smiling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment