Thursday, April 16, 2009

Masterbetion In Little



Fashionista styl0r oO \\ m /

I was asked last thing I think about fashion .... no, I was not, but that istn good start. I've actually been thinking about it that is. Having good € 2,000 ..'ve invested in gear and it almost turned my whole wardrobe did, no wonder How come, huh Well the source is sometimes an open question -. the source of my thoughts change, the impulse was to say the least painful Anyway, I'm saying, my wish me to change so that the need was to exchange my wardrobe, is that I've been thinking.
In women, this is already old hat. enter bright colors, provocative outfits and daily-changing hairstyles. The latter is not necessarily good. No matter. In men, the whole thing, I think slowly on the rise, and rightly so. Just before I experience still, too many people who still mourn behind the stale image of women 4 hours in the bathroom and need a man who does not even shower before leaving the house. Not good not at all good. I say yes, it's about a change. More and more men need to make relatively long in the bathroom, worrying about her outfit, what to wear, like the hair, all the women stuff. Now I can
people I come with slogans such as "women stuff etc ~" do not understand everything real. I mean, who has given to women for the privilege of fashion and style? It might have been like that, but you can not so Sturr oppose the time? Men also have the right and ask for my opinion in certain cases the obligation to her body on display. Yes, yes, it will deny any woman, but the neck, the uncomfortable tight jeans is not even half as much with "I feel comfortable with them" do as you say. I know this from experience. I think if you can afford it, as a man like a woman, one should stress his body and we'll, men, women do it first, a long time. I want to encourage anyone to carry out (what an irony). But I still see far too few men, who although they had the character to hide her body in many T-shirts, sweaters and jeans. Why? Do you think you are the only ones nervous woman with nice ass like staring at the same? Do you think women would not like to do the same for men? I think the convertible Also includes sexual privileges that are lost. Just such stories, baggy pants, seriously, who sees it from all right? Why not shorts, in which a woman can ne nachstarren sometimes? Clear distributed with 120kg aufn gauge 80 should not do that, but seis drum. Especially since a view of ner woman would give self-confidence and that would turn the situation by saying "Hey what guckst !. Would you want me so to avoid "
All in all, I think if one can show you what you have, the man and woman, both sides can win anyway;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment