Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Will Bio Spotkill Scabies

Guido Wick and Barbara Gysi in the City Council

Guido Wick polarized. Guido Wick is annoying. Guido Wick always knows everything better. These prejudices I had in mind when I was elected to the City Council Wiler - well, not least by the partial one-sided reporting of Wil media landscape. The four years of intensive cooperation in the group but I was wrong. I saw Guido Wick has remained a highly competent, open and also humorous person. The fact that our group is not always all all have the same opinion goes, is pretty self But even in the most heated discussions stops Guido Wick and appears willing to compromise. This candidate meets all the requirements in my opinion, what is needed for an excellent city council. I will
28 September Select Guido Wick and Barbara Gysi in the City Council, because my experience has clearly demonstrated that these two people represent the interests of the younger generation on the best and most lasting!

Michael Young Parliamentarians Sarbach
City Greens, list 10
Linde Strasse 7
9500 Wil

0 comments:

Post a Comment